What to Look For In A VPN?
Get anonymity protection from the ever-snooping eyes of the cyber-criminals and government agencies, leads to a VPN solution. However, choosing a VPN is difficult especially if you are a newbie. To get acquaintance from the technicalities of VPN technology is somehow challenging; our team at VPN Analysis has devised some areas which are not to be overlooked while opting for a VPN:
- Servers deployed by the VPN and their locations round the globe is an essential factor as least server count can result in excessive server load and eventually halts your internet speed.
- Prices should fall within your pocket range as most of the netizens want to have a full feature package within an affordable pricing plan.
- Payment options should contain the element of anonymity. Bitcoin is the recommended method to add up an extra layer of security.
- Compatibility with the most major devices and OS is undoubtedly a mandatory feature which can save you from hours of manual configuration and installation over your device.
- Multiple simultaneous connections will let you enjoy the same services from a single VPN account on multiple devices.
- Zero log policy is compulsory as nobody will ever want to be caught by the GCHQ or NSA’s PRISM Surveillance and get their activities logged and monitored.
- 24/7 customer support contributes in maintaining the user-base of a VPN as if you ever stuck up with queries or some technical issues, you can approach them directly.
- Easy setup and friendly user interface makes the customer satisfied and contented using the service with a peace of mind.